Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hello Again! June Is Turning Out To Be Very Busy!!

Hello...Hello!

     We are getting a ton done this month and its only the 6th! So as I said before, we had to take the swing trees down sadly. We need them out of the way so we can get the well drilling truck in in hopes of finding water the second time around.

     Just some history about the swing trees, way back when there was a swing that was put up by my grandfather (maybe even my great-grandfather) and back in that time a swing was pretty fun knowing we didn't have smart phones yet! So over the years the original piece of wood rotted away and another was added when I was younger. Within my life is was much more than a swing. Fireworks were lit off of it (including the homemade one that made me loose much of my hair), it ended up to be were practically all the junk/toys in the front yard collected around and even where countless hours were spent just relaxing and taking in the view. Maybe one day these trees will end up cemented in the ground down by the lake and the swing returned to its original home. Time will tell...













No comments:

Post a Comment